Showing 1–10 of 19 results

TEQUILA

Tequila is a Mexican agave distillate. It forms a special form of mescal that is protected from origin and may only come from the regions of Jalisco, Najarit, Tamaulipas, Michoacan and Guanajuato. Only the blue agave (Agave Weber Azul), which belongs to the lily family, may be used to make tequila. The cultivation of this form of agave is officially approved and strictly monitored, making tequila one of the most strictly controlled and regulated spirits in the world. During production, the ready-to-harvest agaves are harvested after they have been growing for about 6 to 8 years. After this long period of growth, they are about to flower for the first time. This point in time is crucial as the sugar content of the plant is at its highest. After the agaves have been harvested by hand, the heart of the plants begins to ferment immediately. Accordingly, the plants must then be dried as quickly as possible. After drying, the plants are crushed, soaked and pressed. Traditional presses are less profitable with this process, but lead to better quality of the end product. The resulting brew is fermented and distilled at least twice using column stills and pot stills. Tequila, which has a high social value in Mexico, can be fundamentally divided into 2 categories. In contrast to “Azul” (100% agave tequilas), “Mixtos” only have to obtain at least 51% of the sugar used for fermentation from agave. The remaining 49% may be added from other sources. Accordingly, the latter category has a significantly higher quality. Other names of tequila result from the maturing time. Reposado Tequilas are aged in barrels for a minimum of 2 months, Anejo for a minimum of 1 year and Extra Anejo for a minimum of 3 years.

37,90  inkl. MwSt.

entspricht 54,14  pro l

The Espolòn Reposado is a tequila made entirely from the Blue Weber Agave. It is then aged in fresh American oak barrels for 3-5 months. This ensures an even more intense taste of the agave. On (...)

incl. VAT

zzgl. Versandkosten

Lieferzeit: 1-3 Werktage innerhalb Deutschlands, 3-7 Tage im Ausland

47,90  inkl. MwSt.

entspricht 68,43  pro l

The Volcán De Mi Tierra is based on an assemblage and selects the best agave from two regions (TIefland and Hochland) in order to achieve a complex and elegant variety of flavors. Profile: Volcán (...)

incl. VAT

zzgl. Versandkosten

Lieferzeit: 1-3 Werktage innerhalb Deutschlands

24,90  inkl. MwSt.

entspricht 35,57  pro l

The Reposado from Cazadores was allowed to mature for 2 months, which gives it a very mild and soft taste.

incl. VAT

zzgl. Versandkosten

Lieferzeit: 1-3 Werktage innerhalb Deutschlands

42,90  inkl. MwSt.

entspricht 61,29  pro l

The Herencia de Plata Anejo is made from 100% blue Weber agave. It was distilled 3 times and allowed to mature for 18 months in former sherry casks.

incl. VAT

zzgl. Versandkosten

Lieferzeit: 1-3 Werktage innerhalb Deutschlands, 3-7 Tage im Ausland

69,90  inkl. MwSt.

entspricht 99,86  pro l

The Anejo Cristalino is a blend of Anejo and Extra Anejo Tequila that has been in French and American oak barrels. The color and the most distinctive wood notes are then removed to preserve the fresh (...)

incl. VAT

zzgl. Versandkosten

Lieferzeit: 1-3 Werktage innerhalb Deutschlands

49,90  inkl. MwSt.

entspricht 71,29  pro l

The Corralejo 99,000 horas is a premium tequila, which is characterized by its intense herbal aroma. 99,000 Horas, equals about 11 years. This information is intended to describe the time from agave t (...)

incl. VAT

zzgl. Versandkosten

Lieferzeit: 1-3 Werktage innerhalb Deutschlands, 3-7 Tage im Ausland

37,90  inkl. MwSt.

entspricht 54,14  pro l

After six months in bourbon barrels, the tequila reposado made from 100% blue Weber agave complements the typical flavour of the plant with notes of vanilla, wood and cream as well as the freshness of (...)

incl. VAT

zzgl. Versandkosten

Lieferzeit: 1-3 Werktage innerhalb Deutschlands

34,90  inkl. MwSt.

entspricht 49,86  pro l

The Tequila Blanco is made from 100% Blue Weber agave. Mineral and green flavours are followed by pronounced agave notes, pepper and buttery and smoky tones.

incl. VAT

zzgl. Versandkosten

Lieferzeit: 1-3 Werktage innerhalb Deutschlands

Out of stock
59,90  inkl. MwSt.

entspricht 85,57  pro l

The Tequila Platinum made from 100% agave matures for 14 days in American oak barrels.

incl. VAT

zzgl. Versandkosten

Lieferzeit: 1-3 Werktage innerhalb Deutschlands

36,90  inkl. MwSt.

entspricht 52,71  pro l

The Reposado Tequila from 1800 consists of 100% blue agave and matures in French and American oak barrels. It contains a hint of orange and caramel, is generally mildly spicy, but also round and balan (...)

incl. VAT

zzgl. Versandkosten

Lieferzeit: 1-3 Werktage innerhalb Deutschlands