Inspired by the 19th century Cuban sugar cane eau-de-vie, Maestro Ronero, César Marti, uses a considerable amount of aged aguardiente, the island’s tastiest and most complex au-de-vie, to create a contemporary Cuban rum rooted in tradition. The Reserva consists of 70% aguardiente, setting a new standard for Cuban rums. The remaining 30% of the blend is Cuban light rum. This is the element that gives rum its vitality and alcohol content.
Eminente Reserva 7 years – 41,3%
49,90 € inkl. MwSt.
entspricht 71,29 € pro l
incl. VAT zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit: 1-3 Werktage innerhalb Deutschlands
Eminente Reserva is aged for 7 years in ex-whisky casks made from white oak and is a beautifully rich and full-bodied Cuban rum that has the aesthetics of a traditional Cuban light rum, but has the complexity and depth of a very old rum.