- Whiskyglas "Benromach"
Whisky Glencairnglas, with the label "Benromach"
The distillery Benromach is located at the northern edge of Forrest in the Highlands. It was built during the wisky boom in 1898 and closed immediateley after being finished. During its history it often changed its name and was closed an re-opend several times. 1993 Gordon & McPhail bought the company and reopened it in the presence of Prince Charles exactly 100 years after its founding.
|Delivery time||1-3 days to Germany, 3-7 days to other countries|
|manufacturer||Benromach Distillery Company Ltd.
|Distributor||Schlumberger GmbH & Co. KG, Buschstrasse 20, D-53340 Meckenheim|